TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
- The user, by browsing this area, accesses Pavoni Italia Professional via the url: https://pavonitalia.com/professional/it/. The use and consultation of the site imply the complete acceptance of the data protection conditions and policies adopted by the site indicated therein.
- Pavoni Italia Professional may, at any time, in its sole and exclusive discretion, suspend, limit or interrupt the website in order to update it or modify its content.
- The user agrees to use the website exclusively for personal use and, in any case, not to use the website or its content for illegal purposes, commercial purposes, advertising or spam.
- The only owner of contents of this site is
Pavoni Italia S.p.A.
Via Enrico Fermi, sn
24040 Suisio BG
Share Capital i.v. € 2,408,000
VAT number 00884290164
registered in Bergamo REA n. 180918
- The user is required, before accessing the contents provided by the site, to read these general terms and conditions which are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of subscription.
- The user is invited to download and print a copy of these conditions whose terms Pavoni Italia Professional reserves the right to change unilaterally and without prior notice.
- You can use the site and access the products provided by it in the following languages:
The purchase of the products is active only for the Italian language and only on Italian territory.
- The sole and exclusive responsibility of Pavoni Italia Professional will be in the specific content that Pavoni Italia Professional provides to the user through the website and its services. Any inaccurate, incomplete or otherwise incorrect information added by the user or incorrect use of the site and services will be the sole responsibility of the user, without any responsibility on the part of Pavoni Italia Professional.
- Pavoni Italia Professional is not responsible in the following cases:
- Technical or IT error. The incompatibility of the website with any hardware or software must not entail any responsibility on the part of Pavoni Italia Professional.
- Direct or indirect, material or consequential, foreseeable or unforeseeable damage resulting from the use or difficulty of using the website and its services.
- The dissemination of inaccurate, unsafe or unreliable information on the Internet.
- Illegal use of the website, without Pavoni Italia Professional having been duly informed.
- Pavoni Italia Professional cannot be held responsible for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the technical data sheets offered on the website.
- The user is responsible for:
- Protection of its equipment and data;
- The use made of the website or services;
- Any violation of these terms and conditions.
- All elements of the website (including ergonomics, text, graphics, images, sounds, videos, forms, databases - this list is not to be considered exhaustive), together or separately, are the exclusive property of Pavoni Italia Professional, protected according to the moral and patrimonial rights belonging to their author based on the provisions of the laws in force on the trademarks and the related international treaties on intellectual property.
- Access to the website does not represent the recognition of a right and does not confer any rights, including intellectual property rights relating to any of the elements of the website, which remain the exclusive property of Pavoni Italia Professional.
- Any representation, reproduction, adaptation or partial or total exploitation of the contents, brands and services provided by the website by any means without the prior written consent of Pavoni Italia Professional is strictly prohibited and may constitute an infringement pursuant to the laws in force on trademarks and related international intellectual property treaties.
- The user is prohibited from entering any data on the website that could alter its content or appearance.
- In completing the registration procedure, the user undertakes to follow the instructions on the site and to provide his personal data correctly and truthfully.
- The confirmation will in any case exempt Pavoni Italia Professional from any liability regarding the data provided by the user. The user is obliged to promptly inform Pavoni Italia Professional of any changes to his data at any time communicated.
- If the user then communicates inaccurate or incomplete data or even in the event that there is a dispute by the interested parties, Pavoni Italia Professional will have the right not to activate or suspend the service until the relative amnesties shortcomings.
- At the first request to activate a profile by the user, Pavoni Italia Professional will assign the same username and password. The latter acknowledges that these identifiers constitute the validation system for the user's access to the services and the only suitable system to identify the user that the acts performed through such access will be attributed to him and will have binding effect against him.
- The user undertakes to maintain the secrecy of his access data and to keep them with due care and diligence and not to sell them even temporarily to third parties.
- Pavoni Italia Professional sells professional machinery and equipment (including moulds) for the pastry, bakery and catering markets.
- The offer is detailed on our website at the following link: https://pavonitalia.com/en/catalogues.
Separability of provisions
- The invalidity of one or more of these provisions does not invalidate any other provision within these terms and conditions. The rest of the provisions, which are still valid, will remain in full, with vigor and effectiveness.
- Any requests for information can be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or via phone at +39 035.4934.111 and via mail to the following address:
Pavoni Italia S.p.A.
Via Enrico Fermi, sn
24040 Suisio (BG)
Modification of terms and conditions
- Pavoni Italia Professional has the right to unilaterally modify the terms and conditions and to publish an updated or modified version of the terms and conditions on the website. You hereby agree to read the terms and conditions each time the user accesses the site.
- Pavoni Italia Professional assumes no obligation to specifically inform the user of any changes to the terms and conditions. Your continued use of the website constitutes your continued acceptance of these terms and conditions. The applicable conditions are those stated on the website when the user uses one of the services of the website or the website itself.
Applicable law and competent court
- These general conditions are governed by Italian law and interpreted according to it. Consequently the interpretation, execution and resolution of the general sales conditions are subject exclusively to Italian law.
- Any disputes concerning and / or consequent to the same must be resolved exclusively by the Italian judicial authority. In particular, should the purchaser qualify as a consumer, any disputes must be resolved by the court of competent jurisdiction of Bergamo based on the applicable law.
- In the event of any dispute or complaint, however, before embarking on any method involving a third party, the purchaser hereby agrees to contact Pavoni Italia Professional directly so that the parties can reach a friendly and mutually agreed solution.
These terms and conditions have updated on 20th June 2019