1) In a medium-sized saucepan, boil the puree and lemon juice. Whisk in the bloomed gelatin till it dissolves. Pour into a medium-sized bowl. 2) Place the bowl over an ice bath to reduce the temperature of the mixture while constantly stirring. 3) When cool, fold in the whipped cream in 3 increments until you have achieved a uniform mousse. 4) Refer to cake construction below.
1) In a medium-sized saucepan, boil the purees, lime juice and simple syrup. 2) Whisk in the bloomed gelatin. Pour into a medium-sized bowl, set aside to cool. 3) When cool, pour the gelee into the Pavoni mini sphere mold and freeze. 4) When frozen, remove from the mold and reserve the gelee in the freezer. 5) Refer to cake construction below.
MACARON DACQUOISE (1 half sheet pan)
Preheat oven to 175C (347F).
1) In a medium-sized bowl, sift together the first 3 dry ingredients (almond flour, cake flour and sugar). 2) In a stand mixer, make a French meringue with the second amount of sugar and egg whites. Start by whipping the egg whites on medium until they are frothy, gradually add the sugar while the volume increases. Finish by placing the mixer speed on high until stiff peaks are achieved. 3) Transfer the meringue into a medium-sized bowl. Fold the dry ingredients into the meringue in 3 increments to achieve a uniform cake batter. 4) Bake in a half sheet pan lined with parchment paper at 175C (347F) until the top of the cake lightly browns, about 10-15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. 5) Let the cake cool to room temperature. Cut the cake 80% smaller then the diameter of the mold. 6) Refer to cake construction below.
1) In a medium-sized saucepan, boil the water and glucose. Add the bloomed gelatin and incorporate well. 2) Pour the hot mixture over the white chocolate and with an immersion blender or a whisk, incorporate until the mixture is emulsified well. 3) Blend in the Absolu Cristal and sweetened condensed milk until you have achieved a uniform consistency. 4) Add the coloring as the final ingredient and use the glaze at 35C/95F. 5) Refer to cake construction below
1) Pipe the mango mousse in the Pavoni Planet mold half way. Place the frozen coconut-lime gelee in the middle and fill the remainder of the mold. 2) Freeze the mousse. Unmold and set on a glazing rack. Glaze at 35C. 3) Remove the mousse from the rack and place is on top of the dacquoise and reserve in the refrigerator.